Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jvcelectric's message

Yes excellent, and maybe our spinless selfie man could mandate to the FN's that any monies given to the FN's will be taxed under the new gov. and that they be accountable for every penny also.

That all monies will be spent to make a better life for them , maybe build a hospital, a rehab center, train FN's to become nurses, councilors, etc. and pay them thus supplying long term jobs on their land.

The blackmail has to stop, I said this years ago and was chastised by many but the proof is now out there , they don't want to work, they just want the cash. Myself as a tax payer, has had enough , maybe we should send them to Syria in exchange.I am pissed and as Herbe said the gov officials are just like them, get elected do nothing and stand their with hand out so we can pay the way.

Please login to post a reply
cashin17
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/02/2007
Social Links
Private Message