Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Fossil's message

I realize that you don't care for my posts but you really must strive to look at things from a less combative position in order to provide valuable dialogue. I don't quite understand your confusion or need for clarification. Last I checked .23 was below .30, thus my recent comment that stated I expected NOT to go below .30 this summer is in sync with my earlier post. Pointing out that I was "wrong again" on my original expectation, at this point, isn't significant particularly since I already mentioned that in my post that you responded to. So what is your purpose here? In the end, the only importance is... has the investor made money. That is the only "right" that counts. That's the question that each investor has to answer at the end of the day.

When you go counter to what people want to hear/believe, "killing the messenger" is common. However, in spite of that danger, providing a contrarian view is valuable for opening up minds to the variety of potentials that can happen. People can choose for themselves.

"Well, I predicted that NOT could go below .30 this summer

???????????????????????????????????????????????

SIM4All............

Check back in August you said and you have-yersterday as promised.

Nevertheless your prediction claim needs clarifying.

On June 12/16 you actually said : I'll be looking for shares of NOT .23 or so.

On June 16/16 you chimed in: Expect a return to previous summer lows.

Wrong as usual!"

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links