Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sum4All's message

"Does it occur to you that certain groups are stalling?"
Yes Sum, very obvious, both governments are the culprits.
But I do not think bigger. World economy impinges on the Ring of Fire imo indirectly. By that I mean it makes the politicians of our both governments lethargic. HOWEVER it has not stopped Justin Trudeau to make water improvement promisses.

I believe that Trudeau's money would be better spent on road infrastructures instead of water.
If they can find money for water then why not for the Ring's road? And I do not mean just the Ring, other parts of Canadian natives need infrastructures to make their life less expensive, doing that would free up money for water improvements and a whole lot of other things. (Eggs came before chickens)

This type of funding is even more important during recessions then in other times. Recessions mean one has to tighten one's belt and spend only on necessities and more so on those that will provide cost savings or cash returns. It is no time to be frivalous even if one is sympathetic or a do gooder.

I expected the 2008 type recession in summer of 2006 and again in September 2007, but they turned out to be mini versions. When 2008 autumn came I thought that in 2009 I would achieve heaven on earth, based on my investments. That was seven years ago.
Sooo.. while agreeing with you that worst is still to come, likely triggered by the Chinese, but as to time it may take at least another seven years.

However when ever that worst comes it is more imperative that our minerals in the Ring get developed before hand. Hence my slamming of both governments.

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, Ed.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links