Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Dutchmen's message

Good morning Dutchmen,

TA is Technical analysis, it requires training on how to interpret an active or historic chart.

The training is easy, but not easy to learn from a website, however a website will give you the basics.

I have always wanted to give my TA opinions on this site but without being to attach and point out what I see or what I am referring to, it seemed kind of pointless. Not to mention our chart only gets interesting for me on upticks and volatility. Something we haven't seen in months.

Here is a snap of our current chart, to me, it isn't good, the only positive I see is we are holding support level 1. Otherwise we have broken the ascending triangle formation, not good.

This is a pretty tight holding pattern, in dire need of some positive news. If we break to the upside (thru .36) it will have new legs. Otherwise this chart cant get much worse.

I have taken on the risk for a long time, adding to dips like these, against all of my training that states I should be doing otherwise. This isn't my only holding so I don't lose sleep sitting on it, I know there are good things coming down the pipe. Problem being the clog.

Good luck longs,

Hopefully this works: https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=NOT.png

GS40

Please login to post a reply
Goldstar40
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined