Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

Edgy,

Perhaps I missed out the details on the KWG and CLF interaction at the begining wrt the RR, since I did not go back far enough. But...

You said..."Another wrong:
"EW route does not connect all FN communities"
No it does not, none would but it does twice as many as the N/S route so your excuse is false."

I just stated the fact that EW porposed by NOT does not connect all FN communities. The same can be said about the so-called alternate EW road proposed by KWG, and the NS service road for that matter. In fact, the NS corridor does not go through Marten Falls, hence a short road section will be needed to connect this FN community to the road and RR corridor. Chief Moonias would not agree with any scheme that would not connect his community with a permanent access to the South. And we could say the same with other FN Chiefs.

The message was that one single road proposal would not solve the FN road access problem. It would have to be a network of roads to connect all FN communities, but this is the job for governments.

Another message was that it would be beneficial for the governments and the two remaining companies to work and together, rather than taking a potshot at each other.

GH

Please login to post a reply
goldhunter11
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/22/2010
Social Links