Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
over 8 years ago
Re: 2013
over 8 years ago
in response to Ringer's message

We point out band mismanagment in some native communities while there are also stellar examples of ideal managment, namely from BC, but has any one heard anything from or about Webequie?

They are nearest to the Ring and as I've said before, should profit the most if not the only ones, out of all the other communties who perport (undeservingly imho) to be neighbours of the Ring.

Webequie is keeping quiet, yes even with regard to demands of their neighbours about which I would like to have their views. Could it be that Matawa managment is telling them to not make their opinions to themselves about over blown demands. Or on the other hand being in a most favoured position they do not want to offend those ( miners?) that are most likely to help them.

Webequie is between a rock and a hard place. Not a comfortable situation. Ed.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links