Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Howdy all... my wife had a discussion with a high school student who did a piece on FN's and stuff... he discovered that every FN person at 18 starts recieving 30K per year while they are on the reserve.

Appawatiskat turned away counselers and doctors early in the year this year because they werent native. so they ask for help and get it but turn it down. hmmmm

There is more corruption in the FN's system than you can shake a stick at.. a 16 yr old student found this out..

where do WE find out where some of this stuff is hapening and bring it to the attention of the medai and our MP's and MPP's?? the scariest footnote is that nothing will change because noone will break the cycle.. the elders and chiefs get money for the reserve and their people.. and the ones before them took it all.. so now its their turn.. and so on..

there is genuine fear amongst reserve 'kids' and young adults, becaus they have no life skills or confidence to break free.. check out the Wolf Pack documentary and I think you will see things differently..

You change things that dont want to be changed... but if you want to.. then we to help them... but if they dont they have to be left on their own and we need to stand up for what we believe and stand up for ourselves... they have to do that too... but they would rather we do it for them.

How do we blow the lid off Pandoras box and expose the corruption and the real issues and remove the shroud of secrecy and treat the illness and not the symptom?? it is the best interest of all concerned... I dont know how thats why I am asking..

Please login to post a reply
SudburyBoy1
City
North of Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/23/2007
Social Links