Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to luker's message

Be it for me to defend a political party or a politician BUT... this article is an anti-liberal propaganda.
This is a misrepresentation:
"Under the guise of a weakening global and domestic economy the Liberals are about to go on a spending binge that, in nominal terms, Canada has never seen before. Canada is set to add $120 billion to its deficit over the next 6 years"

In 1980s under Mulroney in the span of 8 years he tripled the debt from 200 to 600 billion dollars, that is 400 billion difference, and dollars then were worth more than now. And Yes, that did change Canada in that our social benefits such as access to doctors or hospitals in no longer the same.

With Trudeau's deficit of 30 billion is no more than a repeat of the past and 120 billion addition to the debt over 6 years is a fraction of what happened in the 80s. And todays interest rates do not have the impact on us as they did then. Canada has been changed, this time it is only augmented a bit more.

My question is - Did this author also warn us of same then?

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links