Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

In my opinion yes and hopefully soon!Why I think this? Well...

Both First Nations and Noront positive at PDAC. They could not announce anything at this point as this would make the feds have to admit they are in for alot of cash before the budget.

The Feds did not commit monies specific to the Ring in Federal Budget but did announce alot of money for First Nations. Our road to the Ring would meet some of their commitments to some First Nations and they would generate taxes and jobs off of it! Money well spent as they will get a return rather than just votes for spending this money. As well they could not announce with out the First Nations by their side as this would steal the spot light from the First Nations.

Noront raised captal for drill program!! Why?? Because once the announcment comes for the road and First Nations agreement they are likely expecting a major to start poking around again( remember they already know alot about what is up there). Once one makes an offer would they not want another offer from a different major? YES..(BIDDING WAR!!! YEAH!!).So how do you keep their interest and keep a bidding war going?? Come out with more positive drill results.

If there are positive drill results do they not have to share them in a timely manner as they are material to the stock value? I believe so.?.. So drill and test gives us what? 3 to 6 months for results?

I expect to see a joint announcment by First Nations, Noront, KWG, the province and the feds sometime in the next 3-6 months.

Does this not sound logical? I know that logic has been taking a back seat but the ducks are getting into line...

My opinion of corse!!! Good luck to all

Troy

Please login to post a reply
t craig
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/03/2009