Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: $7
over 8 years ago
in response to tequilarose's message

"If you go to google finance and type in NOT ticker symbol and look at the total history of the stock you will see that in 2007 and 2008 the stock bolted up to $7 or slightly below. I was not paying attention in those days but I imagine it was the initial announcement re the discovery."

Yes I was there at the time. I bought my shares at .68 or so and rode it right on up. This was in the time before the financial melt down and the stock market was still functioning in a way people understood. The move to $7 was a response to the Voisey's Bay type of rich find but quite quickly made it's way back down when subsequent holes didn't continue to reward. Then the markets began the dive from the fallout of the "big short" and NOT has been sucking mud ever since with subsequent damage from spooking people with FN issues and swamp land descriptions from those that "championed" NOT.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message