Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

People believe generally what they wish to believe both good or bad and recent posts have demonstrated this it would seem with reference to the sp drop. As I posted on Friday late, NOT would likely sink back down selling the news.

NOT went up very quickly over the last while on no news (perhaps speculation) and when news came the market sold. It's pretty text book. So people start asking for reasons why. There are many, but what hasn't been mentioned about the .35/.45 (?) offering is .... what's it based on. Well I do believe there is a price-at-time average they look at to establish a price for offering and we haven't been long past .35. So, although people seem to be looking for the clandestine it might be a rather simple explanation in fact. We'll never know for sure, I would say, but I haven't seen anything that screems suspicious. I don't consider insider info. suspicious either as it is my opinion that it goes on all the time every day. Bear in mind that a lot of selling may have taken place for certain participants of the PP to access cash and acquire shares at a lower price with flow through benefits. Who wouldn't do that eh given half the chance. NOT will likely hang around mid to high 30's until momentum picks up again. We wait to see.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message