Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Dutchmen's message
Okay, maybe celebrate is a little strong wording. But due to the recent PP we knew it would effect SP. Everyone wanted a chance to participate in the recent "Private Placement". Well we just got our chance (minus the options). I know I added some this morning just wish I had more to add to the pile. We have steadily increased SP the last few weeks due to what this company has to offer. The fact that they made a PP shows that there is more interest from larger entities. We are getting noticed and once someone notices what we offer it's going to be hard to look away. I hate the downswing inSP as much as anyone for my bottom line but still say we will see it creep back up by the time we get to the PDAC. Bring on the news. Last chance to grab them cheap we are going to see. Anasoceles
Please login to post a reply
anasoceles1
City
winnipeg
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/19/2010
Social Links