Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babjak1's message

Problem is you just stated what could be done but it's not even remotely in the sights of anything that has been spoken about yet and could go as orginally described (taking over the co. for a song) and more likely to do so in today's environment with it being highly desirable for these opportunists to make it happen. This is why I don't see NOT going for more than $5 and would be lucky to do that at today's bargain basement prices. As always....we wait to see.

The money in mining stocks has typically come when the mine comes to fruition, with usually a different set of investors. The crafty speculator/trader can make a tidy sum in the interim but the long investor usually gets wiped depending when they got in....usually much higher when the junior was getting attention.....then the long fall from grace. Sound familiar Notsters? Good time to get into NOT now. If you got in at higher levels you might get your money back. A long time to wait for just that.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message