Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Fossil's message

Fossil...I understand what you are saying.

Here is a link with the most recent polls...

looks like NDP is in the lead. PC second, Liberals third

http://www.threehundredeight.com/

It appears to be a close race so far.

IT shows me every riding counts this time around. The North of Ontario included.

But for a project like the ROF ..as per Tony Clement to be so large that it has the capability to pull Canada out of recession...is a big thing

...considering it was officially announced yesterday that Canada is in recession.

So..this project matters to all Canadians..

And it will be spoken of by all 3 parties. But ..there lies the game plan possibilities.

It will be up to Harper and Wynne to battle this out.

Harper can announce money matching and get some North Love....and Wynne can potentially pull a fast one.

What is stopping her from announcing a partnership with the private sector during election time and thereby getting a 1 billion dollar matching ..elsewhere.

407 makes money, CN makes money....what is stopping some money-bag entity from jumping in and stating.."Hey I'll match your billion."

What could the NDP do?

The project is in Ontario...and Wynne can do something ..interesting...and try to take all the credit....

Harper is in a position to announce some money matching and show the Love and support of this project.

If the current polls stay fairly consistent...they'll need to do something to pickup in the polls.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links