Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hgs225's message
Here is what we have. Nibinamik FN bought an interest in FN investment banker NativeOne Financial Holdings LLC to have access to $1 billion plus capital to participate in ROF to advance FN participation in mining. Marten Falls FN Was quiet about the EW access until no CLF aquistion means no NS railway control for now. Aroland and Constance Lake FN who are down by the by the Trans Canada highway are players in name only. That is the group being quoted.

What we are not seeing is a peep out of Webequie, Neskatanga or Eabametoong FNs who are influenced by the EW Noront access. Is suspect we are seeing a split in the Matawa FNs with Martenfalls and Nibinamik FNs making a move on Cliffs assests and not getting them. it would not surprise me that they were willing to let NOT have their nickle play and to take out the chromite play for themselfs. Now its all indignation about NOT buying the assets without their consent. The billions they saw coming their way vapourized.

So where are we? The Northern FN's that are not part of the article are probably wonderring how this side deal was going to happen without them or they have their own deal in place. I think the statement that the consultation phase will be closed April 1 is telling. As is how quiet Webequie FN has been. As is the CEO of KWG buying 1.6 million shares of KWG on the open market on the 23rd and 24th.

Now we see if this moves ahead with the support of some but not all Matawa FNs.

... Been There
Please login to post a reply
Been There
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links