Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to From_Sudbury's message

I can not open your images. Used two browsers and Firefox does not even show that there is any image. It seems to be a factor of browser add-ons or some untypical image format.

I did look on the route paths yesterday soon after the news hit this forum. Check my previous posting at 07:05PM.

There I said that Noront or alternate E/W route of KWG look like the ones. But that Noront route favours Webequie ( about 30 km) and Nibinamik ( 25km), these being north of it, while the alternate KWG favours Eabametoong (about 30+km) because they are south of it and Webequie with Nibinamik would have at least 100km to connect. Neskantaga are located between both routes ( about 30 and 40 km) so it should not matter much to them which one is built.

I suspect it is Noront E/W but that leaves Eabametoong at least 100 Km from nearest point of it.
Would they have to build a dirt road to connect to it? so am puzzled as to why they are involved and I assume in favour.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links