Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I frequently rave about bureaucrats, resultant bureaucracy and mismanagment ( while am at it politicians also, lol).
Here is a continuation Ad Naseum.

Ottawa has money to send millions of dollars worth of bottled water but not enough to fix the system so that the water systems of said natives are safe.
But it is not just about Ottawa, it is more so about the native community.
Why is their water not fit to drink?
Ottawa is to blame for that? I highly doubt it. It is the community's inability to control themselves. They should develop means to purify their water and more so not to pollute it in the first place. Emply plastic bottles if I am to assume correctly. So they end up on the community dump and pollute the water for decades to come.

Filtration and decontamination systems are inadequate to puryfy local water? Give me a break.
If there is money to be found for bottled water then that money should have been used to develop a water treatment facility. How about a sewage treatment facility also of which lack of is probably a greater problem.

Where are environmentalists where they are really needed the most? No need to answer that.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links