Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Colinj's message

What exactly do you want them to promote colinj? Promotion for the sake of promoting is desperate and will garner a desperate type outcome. There is nothing to promote that hasn't already been promoted a gazillion times. Our current state has zero to do with promotion or lack thereof it, it has everything to do with the elephant in the room..........................lack of infrastructure, and FN. That's all. Oh and a little thing called recession.

Would you rather them promote more like kwg, or bol or bmk? I haven't looked (yeah right) but how have their shares faired over the past few years? It's clear you want to blame RCF as well. Obviously they were opportunistic in their agenda, but why on earth do you think they were successful? You shouldn't be blaming the RCF or the BOD when our politicians have so easily pasted a bullseye on their backs.

And whats this you say about the "old days"? What relevance do the old days have to the current days? Are you suggesting that if noront screams from the rooftops about how awesome they are, or take out a superbowl ad that investors will forget the state of the general markets and more particularily the tsx venture?

The old days aren't the new days my friend. Todays venture exchange is about survival. NRs and promotion will be greeted with "who gives a rats a$$" and "time to short this desperate puppy". Only positive way forward for any venture stock today is with solid management and preservation of capital. Once the markets finally turn (and they will) then and only then is it time to fire up the promotional pony. Good luck all.

djje

Please login to post a reply
djje
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2012
Social Links