Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Strategic Miner's message

Strategic miner,

We were made aware of Suzuki's Ring of Fire involvement ..yesterday...on the KWG board.

David Suzuki was very proud of his daughter Tamiko and granddaughter Midori Campos crossed the police line on Sunday(BREAKING THE LAW), while protesting the Kinder Morgan pipeline expansion on Burnaby Mountain. They were both arrested...and he is proud of that.

Personally, I find breaking the law and getting arrested....nothing to be proud of.

I'm proud of Greg Rickford's comments below

http://www.blacklocks.ca/pipeline-protest-wont-alter-law-says-resource-minister/

Protest won't alter law says resource minister

Cabinet will not reopen energy regulatory hearings to the general public despite clashes over a British Columbia pipeline project, says the Minister of Natural Resources. Greg Rickford reaffirmed only Canadians “directly affected” by projects should be permitted at hearings of the National Energy Board: “There will always be a difference of opinion”.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links