Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Strategic Miner's message

Hi Strategic,

Thank you for your kind words.

Unfortunately..for me...after reading your post...I'll never be able to get my head through a turtleneck sweater.

I noticed in your post ...our buddies at Nan are out vocalizing ...yet again. Nan's Harvey Yesno has been a thorn way- way before this BC ruling.

I'll tell you what I read into this. This same individual came out when the Ontario gov't started talking about commiting money to ROF infrastructure.

He knows darn well that the EAST WEST ROUTE and Noront's eagles nest has got nothing to do with him.

Notice ...how Matawa First Nation is quiet...the folks that are being trained as we speak....the folks that signed the regional planning with Ontario in 2014?

Take a look at this link

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/first-nation-land-decision-will-affect-ring-of-fire-nan-1.2689541

Notice the absence of the east west route here? I see North south route drawn on this map and chromite chromite chromite.

Remind me again about the metals involved in the ONLY EA submitted to the Ontario gov't??

Yeso wants his rake- off should this chromite route materiaize.

Noront is ready to go this alone with or without the gov't. Their plan has always been mine the Eagles nest first and deal with chromite later.

I'm sure the folks at Casablanca are just lovin' this chromite -Harvey Yesno stuff. If will be much easier for them to justify dumping the Cliffs ROF claims to the happy buyer.

You mention "Since all of Glencore's chromite mines and furnaces are in politically unstable South Aftrica, having a source of this strategic metal in stable Ontario - relatively speaking - would make good business sense. "

Recently, I've been following the terrible on goings in Nigeria...and can still recall back in early 2014 this headline:'If Nigeria Falls to Islamic Extremists, All of Africa Will Be at Risk'

I'm sure Glencore...is realizing that having all your chromite eggs in one basket is ....scary.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links