Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
VOTE!!!!!
over 10 years ago
in response to Dennis Sherman's message

"This time you are dead wrong" I am?
Somehow I get the impression that you think I am against voting. If so than you are wrong.

I am for expressing one's desire to have the kind of government and representation that one wishes. People vote but they seem to vote for a representative that many would wish not to. Yes they are fullfilling their obligation, with regrets.

However I was taking votes in suburbia and the lowest attendence I ever saw was about 45% in local election and the highest in high 70s (federal), if my memory does not fail me.

What I am against is incompetent people representing us.
There are not enough good politicians in our governments. We do not give enough incentives for well qualified personnel to volunteer. Or perhaps we are presenting disencentives?

Prime examples of dissatisfaction are the comments on this forum, some from me, regarding development of the Ring. If I can readly and fairly quickly come to a decision (I notice many others here also) about what is needed to develop the Ring and how to do it, then why don't the politicians do likwise?

Surely we all know the answer.

Peace Dennis, I also have much respect for your contribution here, Ed.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links