Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Remember...it was NOT that made the first bid for FWR...which went for about $270 Million

That led to the takeout of SPQ as well....that went for about $125 Million...at stake was control of Big Daddy....and KWG did not bite...for pretty much the same offer

Ok....so here we are...with a market cap of about $150 million

Noronts recent public comments re: purchase of Cliffs camp (terms not disclosed)...and, interest in Cliffs ROF assets...

Noront...it seems clear now...will be first in the ring.....and on top of the nickel....they do have chrome too....enough currently, for many years. Do the rest now allow all the chrome to be consolidated into one company...

Who is likely to be the first to have the option to mine the chrome first too......it's all underground stuff....Noront's nickel and their chrome....and in close proximity

The pressure is on to make a deal...and Cliffs is getting pressure from within to abandon the project

And KWG...they got something...control over a material amount of chrome...perhaps strategically significant...suface rights to move the chrome....technology to process the chrome...maybe their shareholders are ready to make a deal as well (disclosure: I do own a few KWG shares as well)

Although the media likes to insinuate many players in the area...there are really only a few key players....So the one's mentioned...Cliffs, KWG, and Noront....the three main...then with lesser influence and control, there's FNV, PRB, BMK, BOL (disclosure: also have shares of FNC, BMK, PRB, BOL)

I would have guessed before that it would be Cliffs to consolidate all...now it's looking more like Noront....manangement is indicating publicly that they have the financial ability...regardless or their 150 million market cap....

So what's it all worth..

The combined market cap of all....taking out values given to their other assets....is a pitance at the moment....less than 1/2 billion...for pretty much all in the ROF...currently that is.

At one time, NOT alone was valued at over 1/2 billion...closer to 1 billion actually.

So what's this all worth....wrapped up nicely....with a bow and all

And how much gets added when a definative deal is reached with the natives...and we have clearer direction from a political standpoint.

Certain milestones should add tremendous value...and it's all of the above in the background.....the deal making....and in the forefront...the necessary steps to get us there...beginning with the EA.

Of course there are much larger powers out there..the VALE's and the Glencore's.....watching...I think we got everyone's attention now.

And they are planning their next moves as well....what's it all worth to them?

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message