Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to BENJY's message

Unfortunately, "Getting It Right" means different things to different people. Having worked for the Ontario Government, my observations are that the politicians interpret this as "Getting Re-elected" and multiple photo-ops.

Most politicians rely on their political staff for recommendations......not the civil servants in their Ministries, the latter having far more insight and experience in analyzing issues. These advisory staff, in general, are fresh out of university, have no real experience in the real work force, have been with the party since either high school or university, majored in Political Science and are full of themselves. This applies to the PM's office as well!

So what's going to happen in the near term?

Nothing concrete my friends......just the creation of more committees and the hiring of outside consultants to advise them to delay any decisions until after the next election.

The current Ontario government coffers have been depleted by them pissing away billions on ill conceived projects. The few seats they might pick up in N Ont are peanuts compared to what they could in S Ont, provided they spend the few remaining $ in the south. They can always blame the Feds for the inability of solving the First Nations' problems in the north.

I support the EW route. Alan Coutts also has my support to lead NOT into the next phase.

Respectfully submitted

Geoprof

Please login to post a reply
geoprof
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined