Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

What absolute crap.

I know I urged this kind of discussion should be posted elsewhere, But sometimes one has to lose one's cool just to stay sane.

On Highway 10, coming west out of Palm Springs, you can take highway 215 around Redlands to get to highway 15 north to Barstow. On that bypass, you pass through several miles of old aggregate removal workings that have been in operation for more than 50 years, and continues today. This is right in the middle of the most populated area in North America. It can be, and has been, used by the movie industry, with minimal props, to depict some of the ugliest landscapes ever imagined, and is many miles in any direction.

Since our friend Neil has chosen to reside in that area, rather than his (native?) Canada, why does he not take his tour down there and see if he can get enough support to repair some of that damage done to Mother Nature right there at home.

And I used to enjoy his music at one time.

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2006
Social Links