Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message
The amount on the bid or the ask can be really quite irrelevant edgy, certainly in this case. In the span that we dropped like a rock to $.15 over a couple of months the bid outnumbered the ask by as much as 10 fold, yet we still dropped. It all depends on who is more motivated. Sometimes the best way to stall a stock in either direction is to have virtually nothing left on either the bid or the ask. Don't be fooled by the games these guys can play. In order for any stock to move in any direction you need motivated buyers or sellers. They will chase one another. If the stock is going up the bids will chase the asks. The stock will stop going up when there is nothing left on the ask, or, as you suggest, if the ask is just too overwhelming for the bid. The current ask is nothing and renders no conclusive evidence either way. Remember, You said the stock would go up in the morning and down at days end. It appears to be doing just the opposite. I am not at all saying you are wrong I am just pointing out that right now level two means very very little. TA can be quite accurate for trading, if one knows it. Most don't though.
Please login to post a reply
djje
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2012
Social Links
Private Message