Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Fossil's message

My critique was not about these words,

"If you have stock in certain companies; in the ROF then guess what, congratulations if not sorry. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for retail ."

I own NOT and think if/when Fed/Prov support for infrastructure when announced will be market moving event for NOT, as for comparison to ZEN,...

"LTGoldBull2..........If these same words were posted about ZEN on ZEN board you would be applauding instead of criticizing IMO."

I agree to your suggestion that ZEN too, as being a lifetime opportunity for retail. I do not however agree with the poster that, corruption and manipulation of markets should go unchallenged as he/she alleges. We, many investers recently filed complaints re: manipulation of ZEN stock, I'll leave the House un-named, but was using HFT over many weeks, that was hitting any uptick with 100 lot sell orders into the bid to kill momentum. It was constant and persistant all day long, each and every day for weeks w/o a Buy order. The result this House hasn't been trading for weeks in ZEN. Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links