Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to SideThree's message

"TORONTO — The future of Canada’s Ring of Fire, a remote cluster of rich mineral deposits in northwestern Ontario, is looking increasingly dim as the finances of its biggest private investor, Cliffs Natural Resources Inc, have taken a turn for the worse.

Crouched in swampy lowlands and named for a Johnny Cash song, the 4,000 sq km zone has no rail lines, highways or reliable power."

Watch out for this one boys and girls! This is that end game where they drive the sp into the dirt with negative press on a find that is huge. Look at all of the slag they're throwing at the ROF. Has anything changed other than there is a real delay and lull on taking a stance on infra-structure? There has been so much positive press and no response from the sp. Then they come up with sliding markets and no hope of development and guess who head for the doors lead by anon. and company just to get you started. It's textbook and it works everytime. I'm waiting 'til I see NOT bottom to my satisfaction and then I'll consider it a great opportunity. Can't predict the future but I know manipulation when I see it. The whole market is rigged for the grand takeover of so many great companies and the movers will be smiling smugly for years. If you can ride one of these babies out of the basement it will make your bank account very happy.

Don't forget not to rule out CLF with being behind this end play to take a big chunk of the ROF for pennies. Do the old broken wing routine to lead the dogs away from the prize and set the papers on doing what they do best...gloom and doom....and then you've got a lone company sitting there with a bruised sp waiting to be chomped.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message