Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazytrade's message
Crazytrade
I agree(ed). See below.
Peter
posted on Feb 24, 13 06:27PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Lakeside:

An excellent summary and question.

The EW route was never dead. It was on hold with Noront leaving CLF to attempt leadership and do the heavy lifting with the financially berift Ontario government ( and get all those publicity NR's). Clifs has all but bowed out due to finances and lack of FN relationships.

Going with NOTs EW route is not only the best near term affordable solution, it is the most immediately benefitial to the most affected FN communities (six i believe).

Also:

-it demonstrates the best/cleanest/non environmentally intrusive EV design and execution plan;

-it would market and supply staff Northern Ontario's underground processing technologies (Laurentian U for example; and current NOT technology partners.

-it has overall FN support; and a shing example of success for our recently appointed federal cabinet ministers;

-it would solidify NOT private sector financing and bring in the Fed funding as a partner (port authoity, etc) and permit a FN ownership participation partner;

-voter attractive for both ON and federal ridings in the north and elsewhere;

-fits nicely with NOTs existing FS timeline and budget

-creats a platform and justification to subsidize and keep the NO railway (and social infastructure;jobs) and a place holder as phase two of Eales Nests development;

-it fits with long Term plans for Ontario's/CANADA Nothern development (FN's; defence security; critical metals; foreign ownership etc);

-it creates jobs now, and permant high paid job growth for decades;

-it is extemely timely

Feel free to add to the list, there are many....

Peter

Please login to post a reply
Peter Marshall
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links