Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

No Company will offer anything to Noront except for the chromite. Why? well the world does not need Noronts other resources until they are easy to get cheap. To invest the capital to build a road East/West is the less cost but that is if Noront goes alone. That time is not now. The chromite IS needed now. Cliffs chromite is good but not the only goose in the barn. KWG/BOLD is promissing but not known if its a goose or just a duck. Noront has a goose but it needs to be combined with Noronts Eagle to be profitable. Noronts plans an underground low footprint mine with Cliffs sucking up the area and making an island in the ocean. What plan is the most viable? Noront and Baosteel know that. So do the rest of us who think Noront will be first out of the barn and into the pot. Baosteel will be our only buyer of chromite for ever and Cliffs can struggle to sell to others... if ever. I can also see a joining of KWG/Bold/Noront/ Baosteel to make the best project happen, regaurdless of past BOD/management/ company problems or hurt feelings. The east road in will happen, rail will happen soon after. Cliffs may have a mine and Noront or whatever they call the joint company, probably Baochrome will be first because of enviormental permiting and first with the cost payback because of the nickel/pge mine...

Please login to post a reply
crazytrade
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2009
Social Links
Private Message