Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Fossil's message

"Well, my question to you now is: Are you dressing up

or staying in bed?"

Well, I'll attempt to answer that....though I'm not really sure what it means, :)

I presently own very very few NOT shares as I moved to other places for greater opportunity. I keep an eye on NOT as I still see it as a massive and most valuable find which in the right hands might have done some further greatness after it's $7 rise in /07. I do suspect that it will go for much less than anyone ever thought though I also hold out hope that it will do better. I just don't trust the greed set who have all manner of manipulations they can apply to get what ever they want at a price they want along with a gov't that sees fit to allow Canadian value to go to foreign interest in their own interest. I have not been in love with NOT for a very long time. It is just another potential place for gain if that works out. If NOT goes for 1.20 and I'm not there for it I won't sweat it.

The above outlines my sentiments and my position in NOT. I have no nefarious intents to scare people out of their shares. I just say what I feel at the moment, sometimes with more emotional content than others. I don't know for a fact where anything is headed as I don't have a time machine or crystal ball. I do have my suspicions and beliefs which is all any of us have regarding trading or investing. So there ya go.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message