Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MarlboroDog's message

" Someone should reassure me here that I'm worrying needlessly?"

As it stands, there are two entities that could feasibly form the nucleus of an operation supplying transportation into the ROF. One is this Ports authority concept, and the other is the KWG thing we all know about.

KWG has the advantage of control over the route in, which is a major plus, but this ports authority would have all the regularity powers behind it. More importantly they would, I presume, also have all the locomotive power, as well as rolling stock available to service the rail line once it was built, which could amount to a half bill or more in start up cost savings.

One can assume that either of these entities can easily adjust their planning into a joint effort, and that is the likely scenario, but to show concern for some other entity trying to do an end run on them is just not in the cards at this time.

All in my humble opinion only

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined