Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

the movie The Money Pit, where things just keep going problematic and getting more costly. In this case to the shareholders who currently hold shares but not the money they used to represent.

NOT has had so many disappointments along the way with unfortunate decision making, the loss of the original board, a new board that doesn't instill faith in their committment to shareholders, the FNs issues and the most recently unbelievable proroguing of the gov't. Who would of thunk of such a thing. I'd say the province was pretty much gob smacked on that one. And just when all of the NOTsters were thinking of immanent gov't news...and now there's no gov't. Wow, you gotta wonder what burial ground and spirits NOT has upset. They must have drilled right through one of the ancient chiefs. Now, Clf is playing footsie with public perception on their committment in the short term. Well, if we consider the life of a mine chart then these types of mittigating actions/activities would appear to be just part of the long path to profit. I guess you'd have to say that nothing good comes easy or quickly. So we continue to wait to see.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message