Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to JDR's message

His comment that the interested parties need to put forth a plan as opposed to press releases, and that they would welcome the opportunity to view the plan while they expeditiously move toward divesting, speaks of two things. The first is that they wish to have this option in their hands early so that they can say that they have reviewed it thoroughly and find it "not" an option while they "sell" it off for the purpose of consumating an already booked deal. For the Feds to move in and facilitate the ONTC would, I believe, leave the Liberals out of the financial equation to the extent where they might have been able to control how sale money would be used. I would ask why Bartolucci felt the need to express that they would be expeditiously looking to unload when there is an option to do well for the north by the ONTC proposal. I would like to know who the liberals have in mind to sell to. Think Hydro or any other major screwup for the tax payer in Ontario and the resulting advantage for gov't or gov't cronies and I would wonder if you would have what is going on right now.

I have a very difficult time understanding how anyone can justify a person's commitment to his/her family in the face of paralyzing a gov't.. The responsible thing would have been to have had a person in the wings to take over, pending a leadership vote. The "Excuse me my family is important to me and I'd like to shut the gov't down whilst I make popcorn with the kids" is a little bit much to wash down for this washout. Hopefully no one is fooled by this coverup but, alas, all political sins do indeed seem to wash away never to be heard of at the next election. The above is a whimsical and fantastical point of view based on the utterings and printings that eminate from people of note and our public officials, and is to be taken as no more truthful.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message