Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sum4All's message

"Instead of checking out former signatures that lead to nothing much, they now imply that they have the divining rod they need."

Sum, I doubt there are 1 in 10 that understand the importance of that forked piece of willow known as a divining rod or it's use. I do recall it's use on many occasions in my youth, and as I recall. it was not so much the stick, but the person using it that counted.

At any rate, it would seem that few will understand what Noront now has in hand.

The rules of the game have always been to find more nickel. Every set of geophysical tests done over the area to date has failed to produce any confirmation of this additional nickel. They have utilized all the modern up to date surveys available which have all suggested potential hot spots that justified a drill followup, and all without success.

Everyone agrees there has to be more nickel here, and some has been found at eagle2 and AT12, but to a degree they have a general suggestion and have been punching holes in the ground hoping to zero in on the source, all with no results worth mentioning.

What they now have, as of end of November, is a clear indication of where the drill should be pointed. They used the proverbial divining rod over the immediate area, found several interesting points and drilled three of them. Two out of the three were hits. That is super. The important point will no doubt be, not so much what the grade of nickel they found was, but more so what that grade was as compared to it's signature, and compared to the signature given by eagle1, and also to what signatures are given to other spots at eagle2 and AT12.

A divining rod is, in truth, simply a forked piece of river willow. The real value rests with having it in the hands of someone who understands it.

Best regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined