Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

going down and no one has anything nice to say? Blood in the streets...gloom and doom and a great couple of days for bashing. Bashing is the unecessarily supplied material that keeps on promoting gloom when everyone already knows that things aren't going well....unless one possesses masochistic tendencies which I wouldn't totally rule out. I suggest that people who find themselves wallowing in self-pity and the dark shadows of doom go back and reflect on what they are invested in regardless of what the current market is doing. Stick with the fundamentals and what the ROF is turning into. I find it very interesting that those running the companies don't close up shop and say there is no point given the market sentiment. I wouldn't suppose that they are flying on a different timeline and view of future market conditions would you? Isn't it interesting how up and down the market has been over the last few years in particular and most of the time just knee jerk responses to what it is told to respond to. Today I read an article that comments on how no one really knows why the market tanked yesterday though there are many explanations for it. Many of these issues have been known since /07 and have been reported on time and again ever since. Though the market brings about real affects from responses to mist, it behooves one to bear in mind that the market is mostly a measure of human emotions and "spookability" in a world where fear is pretty much the strongest motivator....just ahead of greed. Neither one of these traits brings about clear headed thinking. I see a future where people will continue to want to make money, build stuff, eat, buy things. Some people will find this easier than others but in any case it will take lots of stuff to continue to feed the developing economies of China, India and South America. Sure they'll have their slowdowns too but that's simply the law of balance. The US has been out of balance for so long the poor unfortunate uninformed and well led sheep will pay the price. Their balance just fell on it's side.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message