Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Merrill picking up another 273K......? More than half the shares traded today? So NOT is down a whole penny when all else is slamming the floor. Lots of whining as usual from the same culprits who can't possibly be real, unless they are on day passes from the psych. ward. Sorry folks, but it is my firm belief that this site and any other vehicle that can be used, will be used to shake the tree. Kudos to you Babs for taking the time to explain what is really going on. Isn't it interesting that they still try to undermine your great research and just throw out blanket slams against the BOD without any substantiation other than to harp on the fact we haven't received any real news in a while. What can I say, it's the only thing they've got to complain about. Why?

NOT continues to develop resource.

NOT has a major partner.

NOT is developing great relations with those they will have to work with.

NOT has a mining plan in place and an extremely viable one.

NOT has serious proven goods in the ground they just await the infrastructure news.

NOT doesn't deliver news frequently.....oooops. I guess none of the other stuff counts then. TFPIC

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message