Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babjak1's message

Babjak, I am replying to your post here as at times it seems you are the only other one that continually looks at the positive side of most tidbits of information here.

I see comments about a 1.55 mill share cross, and how it confirms there is obviously some skullduggery going on.

How about the positive side to it. It confirms that there is someone out there that has control of 1.55 mill shares in one account, which must mean they are content to be invested here to that extent. If it is a cross trade, as that cannot be actually confirmed, it also shows that the owner expects some action in the near term, and is taking measures to maximize the effect. They also get to do it at a low in the market, which will minimize any tax consequences for them. Good show.

As to the cost of doing so, if I was to do the same trade it would cost me the grand sum of $19.90 and that does not consider any discount.

Best regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined