Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazytrade's message

It's time we THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA SHOWED THE first nations and their friends just where THEY would be today without OUR tax dollars. We are continually giving them handouts, and for what ? Lets cut off all the aid we give them and see how they react, and how they will survive.They are continually whining about unfair treatment and no matter how good we treat them it is never enough. They are a bunch of crybabies in my humble opinion, any of you guys remember the OKA crisis? who caused all the trouble there ????????

I still say the only reason most of them are complaining is because they are afraid that if the ring of fire companies or ANY mining companies anywhere near to what they claim is their land should start mining it would mean they might be offered jobs, and they would be expected to go to work, something that most of them don't want to do. Have many of you driven through a native settlement recently ? I have driven through MANY throughout Canada, have you seen what they do to houses that you helped build with your tax dollars.? I am NOT saying they are all alike, I have friends among them and some are as hardworking as anyone else. but they are the exception rather than the rule.

Any of you that disagree with me are also entitled to your opinion.

Please login to post a reply
thehead
City
gander nl
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/14/2007
Social Links