Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to John Lennon's message

"Not me Sum...I dont believe in shorting...I think it promotes manipulation..it should be banned...(what a dreamer eh!)"

Manipulation?!!!!! Promotes?!!!!! Our whole culture is complete and total manipulation. Look at the election signs where they think more of them sways votes, so you'll see 200 of them on one corner. What does it mean? "Hey if all of those signs are out there for Joe Rippemoff he must be the guy to vote for"......manipulation....creating the perception of their desired reality. Turn on the TV and everything is designed to jerk your chain from Big Macs and Beer to cleavage hanging in your face.....and likely both at the same time. Everybody wants something from you and nothing to do with you. Then you come home from a day at the office and somebody from India phones and asks if they are speaking to the man of the house. I never know what they want because they don't get the time to explain. And so it goes for the market. What is the reason for market volatility? It's the players who want to make a quick buck and they run which ever way fear takes them... fear, courtesy of the fear mongers who control the media and the manufactured numbers. The guy who hangs in their because of strong fundamentals may survive the waves but the nervous get fleeced time and time again while the perpetrators just soak up single malts and let their dirty black boxes do the work. Having said the above, there really are lots of lovely people out there, unfortunately most of them don't get the chance to direct society.....so we have them as friends....hopefully.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message