Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

What is it with so many individuals posting nonsense respecting what is what or what they strangely think (forgive me if using the word 'think' in this instance if it falsely implies even remote notions of knowledge or understanding with comprehension and synthesis being essentially improbable if not actually impossible) will be or should be the case respecting the as yet worked out 'ground rules' concerning future James Bay Lowlands Economic Activity?

What I mean by 'ground rules' is the formulation and legally enacted policies and associated processes and procedures (regulations) which will govern any and all future economic activity through out the entire area covered by and proximal to any and all the James Bay Lowland Treaty Rights land.

Forgive me if I am poorly informed, but would having just such an 'umbrella agreement' completed, signed, and enacted be the task at hand between the Provincial Government and the Matawa First Nations Tribal Council?

Does anyone think the details of the much needed 'umbrella agreement' can be worked out and tentatively signed off on before the next provincial election?

Anyone else think of reasons why the companies exploring in the James Bay Lowland area are keeping a relatively low profile over the past 6 months, preferring instead to keep to what they hope to do well - discover mineral resources?

Anyone else think of how 'Discussion Forum' posters can do themselves, and all concerned, a favor? Even those NOT really having a vested personal self interest in all things Ring of Fire?

Old Joe

PS: Plenty of similar agreements already in existence in this country. Reference there to should make arriving at similar out come for the James Bay Lowlands relatively simple, straight forward, and accomplished in somewhat short order.

Templates exist. Could it be that modeling the new JBL WHEEL of FORTUNE be a mere exercise in quick effective customization?

In the mean time, why not sit back, watch the visible posturing and tactics, and hope both parties can milk the publicity dry well in advance of the fast approaching provincial election?

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message