Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to oiramoric's message
I could not make head or tail out of the previous resource value posts from last news so am posting what I consider usefull to me and hope some of you may find helpfull. I have following $ values: Measured at $877 per ton, valued at $4,688 million. Indicated at $672 per ton, valued at $3,794 million. And Inferred at $428 per ton, valued at $3,835 million. While the Inferred from East Zone is only $97.52 so this portion is not economical to process due to processing costs were estimated to be $120 per ton. I leave that out of my summation. Therefore I say that we only have about 20 million tons of economical ore at Eagle's Nest all valued at about 12.3 billion dollars. Take away 35% or so for taxes etc. we are left with 8 billion $. That is $40 per share. Discount that as you please for our current state of affairs. This quantity is sufficient for Noront to go alone. The return is still about five times the operating costs. Therefore no partner needed. However it would be nice of the Ontario government to provide an all weather road system to the mine site. Thus we would not need a pipe line and could preprocess the raw ore on site, providing more profits for us and more jobs for the locals. Ed G.
Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links