Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Stratopod's message

"How will this affect us here on the Venture ? Status quo or ?"

My understanding would be that there would be increased access to offshore interests in our equities. I don't think there will be any differentiation between the big board and the Venture. My thinking is that, before I would jump into this new and very deep water, I'd want to know what was living down there. Is increased outside action for our goods ultimately a good thing? Or does it mean greater potential control shifts, more than we already experience, from groups perhaps not sharing our vision? I'm quite certain the exchanges, who make lots of moolah for all of the trades that take place, have lots of fancy language to describe how great this is. People/orgs that stand to profit immediately from things always do. Have you found yourself thinking this was a good idea only to find you don't really have your own answers as to why? As usual my opinion will count for nothing as this will likely go ahead as the governing body that will say yo or no will say yes for the same reasons the exchanges do. Money. Is bigger really better? The overseas will have "greater access to derivatives"??? Don't know about you but the last time I heard that word it was leaving really bad tastes in peoples mouths and the person explaining derivatives.....well, let's just say he didn't know enough about it to explain what they were....and he was supposed to be knowledgeable. Complex investment vehicles that not too many can figure out? Sound like a recipe for disaster....wait, been there done that....2007,08,09,10 and counting.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message