Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I seem to have been bashed down to VP again. I've never really put it together as to why I keep getting promoted to President again when I thought I was one. It is'nt until folks like Edgey point it out to me....and then I get it.

So here we go again. Some basher or individual who really doesn't care much for my posts, and there are a few such vehement individuals, just do what harm they can given their impotence to do something positive.... I shall continue to post as I feel moved to do so.

I should make something clear to folks about my posts and any responses that may be made to them..... I generally don't look back at a lot of posts and therefore don't see or respond to posts in response to mine. When I do it tends to be happenstance. I state my piece and unless there is a lot of commotion using a title I'd initiated, catching my attention, I move on. Just the way I am.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message