Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

make others believe it or at least fear it and it will happen. Amazing! They say (the gurus) Ag is likely going to 25 and looky looky.....that's where it's going. Just start selling a bit of your AG ETFs and the sheeple will do the rest. Why....?..... because it works. That's why T.A. works because people are taught to believe it. If you stand back from it all it's the most ridiculous set of assertions ever concocted.....akin to witchcraft. When the bones fall out of the jug in a specific array it means ....yada yada. Having said that...because they've trained people to believe it ...... it actually does work. (People actually become ill because they believe someone has placed a spell on them....it's documented.... no physical rational for the ailment but the patient is really suffering.) There are only two main things that govern the market as we know.....greed and fear. There is so much talk about playing long as the only way to really make money as no one can predict tops and bottoms etc., but isn't it interesting how much gyration goes on because people/instos are playing virtually every shift in price all day.....and as we know a lot of it is computer controlled. They don't seem to know this rule about sitting tight in a good stock...or at least not totally. So here we sit as victims of these price raids because there are those that jump at every shift and buy/sell to max. every penny they can. Imagine what the market would be like if everyone played a stock like W.B. has in the past. Buy a good company and stick with it forever.....or as long as it isn't losing for you. The market would be like a cemetary.

The short of it..... we're all being played. I don't mind though as long as I can make those rules work for me and flush out a little profit here and there for me......and for you too... Sum 4 All

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message