Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
AT12.
over 13 years ago
Re: AT12.
over 13 years ago

...to talk to Wes at the Vancouver show this morning. He did discuss the plan to drill some more holes at the Thunderbird titaniferous magnetite, as was reported here by others. I think that's prudent, given the attention that vanadium is attracting (vanadium is a minor constituent of the deposit). I also learned that AT-12 is being surveyed using a new geophysical method, rather than the SQUID survey that had been planned last year, which was disrupted by the blockade. Based on that new information, there will likely be a significant drill program, which must be completed during the winter drill season. I hereby cross my fingers, that Winter holds tight her grasp on the James Bay Lowlands for an extended period this year, so that we have the longest possible drilling period before the spring melt.

I did express my concern that the decision to engage Diagnos to reinterpret the existing geophysical database might indicate that the work done by Golder had not paid off. He did acknowledge that the recent regional drill results had not demonstrated good returns, but he also said that it's inappropriate to assume that one group of thinkers, no matter how qualified, are going to get all there is to be had from a set of data. And I have to agree. Showing that same dataset to a new set of thinkers, with new assumptions, new filters, new perspectives, is the reasonable thing to do. The data won't change, but the implications certainly could change.

I'm hard-pressed to find another company whose share price is more undervalued that is Noront's. I don't care if it's a government infrastructure investment announcement that moves this SP, it's still extremely undervalued. But even at this stage, we're still one hole from being a market darling once more. If the drills are turning....

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008