Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to mynot's message

Thanks mynot. Very encouraging post. Penguin and Diagnos are an interesting add to the mix of mining technology new era thinking, planning and doing in the mining industry. Little posting on that aspect, so good to see it mentioned by you and a few others in the past.

"Springtime could produce a few new Canadian millionaires this year.....a few on this board positioned to benefit."............nice words and thoughts also.

We have so long been husked by the market and we know mostly who else, but the wisest words I have heard on here so far, is that it all really takes time. While the share price was higher in 2007, we are really light years from where we were then. At this point, that is the important thing, we are not stagnant as so many think. Our brains have been played with a bit, so I like mynot's post. Up on my fridge...:).

vermillion.

Please login to post a reply
vermillion
City
Sudbury
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008