Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babjak1's message

Thanks Ingrid, this is fabulous news and confirms once and for all, that there will be at least two mining projects in the ROF. To all those that said differently along the way, the proof is now here. The Ontario gov't is involved and even if the Libs are gone next election, the project is just way too huge to stop it. And way too lucrative for the province. Not to mention jobs in the north.

Yep, now the only question remaining now is when will all this great news affect the share price. We need a huge influx of fresh meat to drive the SP past the people who are keeping it down. I'm good for 700 new shares if that's any help.

Tried to convince one of my buddies (who I got into NOT at a higher price than a buck), to average down but he's still not convinced and has sort of written it off in his mind. That's disappointing but I won't give up on him.

This news to me represents a great NR and it should help the SP, but NOT needs to keep drilling new targets on their vast claims. One of these times, they're going to hit something good. It won't be another Eagle One, but it could still be huge without being that.

Thanks again Ingrid for your great DD and for posting it. Go NOT !

strato

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007