Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I just noticed another coincidence regarding Northland Capital. Today I posted about how in early Aug. Probe, Metalex/whitepine started moves up on good volume. Noront tried went over 1.40 but the heavy instit's grabbed it by the ankles. We saw today the location of the news to come for the results of the 13 holes (one which I close to the Probe mtx/whitepine properties.) I noticed on the most recent PP the involvement of Northland Capital. Coincidentally, approx. 1 month after Not, Prb, Mtx, WPR (Whitepine) make volume moves, we see news from Whitepine that Michael G. Leskovec is appointed to the position of Chief Financial Officer. This is interesting to me because, Mr. Leskovec is the Financial Control Officer of Northfield Capital Corporation, a publicly traded, TSXV listed investment holding company with investment interests primarily in the resource sector.

NORONT CLOSES C$10 MILLION EQUITY FINANCING

/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/

TORONTO, Nov. 26 /CNW/ - Noront Resources Ltd. ("Noront" or the "Company") (TSX Venture: NOT) is pleased to announce the completion of the private placement financing originally announced on October 28, 2010. Noront issued 8,000,000 flow-through common shares ("Flow-Through Shares") at a price of $1.25 per Flow-Through Share, raising gross proceeds of $10,000,000 (the "Offering").

Dundee Securities Corporation acted as lead underwriter on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters including Middlefield Capital Corporation, NCP Northland Capital Partners Inc. and Union Securities Ltd. (collectively, the "Underwriters"). Noront paid a cash fee to the Underwriters equal to 5% of the gross proceeds of the Offering.

Press Release Source: White Pine Resources Inc. On Tuesday September 14, 2010, 4:35 pm EDT

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Sept. 14, 2010) - White Pine Resources Inc. ("WPR" or "Company") (TSX VENTURE:WPR - News) is pleased to announce, effective September 14, 2010, the appointment of Michael G. Leskovec to the position of Chief Financial Officer.

Mr. Leskovec is a Chartered Accountant with 10 years of financial experience, much of that time spent within public practice and in the mining industry. Mr. Leskovec is the Financial Control Officer of Northfield Capital Corporation, a publicly traded, TSXV listed investment holding company with investment interests primarily in the resource sector.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links