Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

Too bad that all that was so negative at Agoracom transpired. That said, Agoracom has created, by far, the best bulletin board platform by a huge margin for the small investor. I will be delighted if Agoracom does survive this and repairs all past problems and goes forward with renewed vigilance to establish total integrity.

I don't fault Agoracom for initially getting off the ground by using planted posters in order to stimulate conversation. They had to establish themselves in order to get off the ground or parish. That is no longer a necessity. All the rest was indeed obviously uncalled for and very reprehensible.

Now lets move on with what is the best forum in existence for empowering the small investor.

Good luck to George and company, good luck to Agoracom, and good luck to all the investors on this site.

I need Agoracom. Please don't make me have to endure some of those other spam infested bulletin boards again!

Long live Agoracom!!!

Please login to post a reply
18tee
City
moscow
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/23/2007