Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I found this today. Christine Kaszycki, Executive lead Ring of Fire officially started her job Oct. 25, 2010.

She will be featured as a guest speaker below. There is a link I provided below for more information. I am noticing a supporting sponser is SNC Lavalin.

Wed Dec. 1, 2010, (Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business know as CCAB will be hosting a one-day forum featuring expert panels and speakers in mining and exploration, Far North Act updates, land use planning, and First Nation community owned businesses who have achieved success. Discover business opportunities and key success factors in Ontario's north.

A reception and dinner will follow featuring Keynote Speaker Christine Kaszycki, Assistant Deputy Minister, Executive Lead - Ring of Fire, Ontario Ministry of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry.

For more information and to register http://www.ccab.com/abs_northern_ontario

When I go into membership directory and do a search by industry (natural resources) I see the following names listed below. The two that jump out at me are Noront and Vale. Notice that Cliff's is absent in all things aboriginal. This will cost them dearly one day.

Natural Resources

Locations List

Burnaby, Bc, CA
Saskatoon, Sk, CA
Calgary, On, CA
Toronto, On, CA
Yellowknife, Nt, CA
Edmonton, Ab, CA
Calgary, Ab, CA
Toronto, On, CA
Calgary, Ab, CA
Toronto, On, CA